The Grace Place Wellness Ministry to Wives seeks to encourage, equip and connect ministry wives as individuals in all of their uniqueness and diversity. Here are some ways we currently seek to support women in ministry life:
- Individual visits from our deaconess and licensed therapist by email, phone, or when possible, in person.
- Our devotional blog designed for ministry wives can be found at http://www.ilovemyshepherd.blogspot.com
- Upcoming mentoring program for intentional encouragement and support.
- Linking wives to resources to support life in ministry.
- Supporting wives at traditional Grace Place Wellness retreats.
- Speaking engagements and studying the Word with wives at district events, women’s retreats, or anywhere wives come together.
- Online Bible Studies for Ministry and Seminary Wives, studying with Word, praying together and sharing in a safe space.
- Online Book Discussion Group for Ministry and Seminary Wives.
- Connecting wives to one another to build up and encourage one another.